Saturday, April 4, 2009

Project Proposal

Ok, wow. This is really early to be thinking about this so, this is a pretty rough idea. So, I want this project to really focus in on the details of life that people miss out in their average day. While time is going on, that little details are staying the same, and yet in a way, going through time and change on their own. I might also want to do before and after shots which really show the effects of time. I love doing portraits, but I'm not sure how I am going to incorporate this into my project. If I had several years, I would take a picture of a person young, and then when they were older. Even better if and older person was holding a picture of themselves when they were in their childhood. I also want to go up into the canyon and get the little details off the road that nobody ever notices. Flowers have also crossed my mind. Now, I don't want to shoot an immature shot with a flower dead center acting as a "girly" photo, but I want the detail of the roots, the petals, seeds, etc. I'm excited for this project and to further develop my ideas.

1 comment:

Mr. Patteson said...

I like these ideas as a start. You have some time to refine them.