





In this assignment, I had lots of fun learning about our new cameras. It was fun and very interesting. I love digital cameras more than the film ones. I love how you can look at the screne. For me, it makes a better image. I also love how you can delete the image if you want. With film you better hope that you captured the image that you wanted. Another thing I learned about the digital camera is focus. Now, I know that film cameras focus just fine, but the digital show it better of the screen. I feel like I have a better sence of the image before I look at it on the computer and print. I felt like the digital camera made a better image also because of the zoom. With the zoom I found out that you need to do it in moderation. If you zoom in from far away, the image dosen't have a great quality, but it can look good. If you get in physically close, the camera picks up more detail. I have to say that on this assignment, I felt like I didn't learn a ton about quality images, or color, or composition. Instead I learned about the camera, and I think that that was the point of this assignment. Now that I have learned about the camera, I can't wait for the next assignment to start shooting more detailed, and compositionaly thought out shots.

No comments:
Post a Comment