
I don't really have a lot to say about this image. Just like the overexposed barrel with air bubbles, I again learned that the meter isin't always right. Once again, you have to look at your historgram to know if your image is close to the right exposure. This can be so frustrating!!! Not only because you have to take usually more than one exposure, but they all look so diffrent with little more black, less black, or more white, and less white. Contrasting to this, it can also be frustrating because they look so similar. With a little more or less of black and white, it can look similar. They both will look good, but you have to decide what you like. More contrast or a softer looking photo. Making decisions is one of the many skills I am refining in Photo. I hope it develops soon!

1 comment:
Making decisions is a skill you will refine your entire life. Keep doing what you're doing. It's all good.
Post a Comment